Custom ERP solution
For companies of all sizes
For companies of all industries
What are ERP systems?
The ERP system can integrate enterprise planning,
production, and sales, enabling these functions to work
together smoothly. Overall, implementing an ERP
system to improve supply chain processes is an
effective way to make a company more operationally
efficient, competitive, and profitable.
It provides a central database that can be accessed
by different departments, allowing for seamless
communication and collaboration within the
Products & Solutions
Dynamics 365 Business
Connect sales, service, finance, and operations to work smarter, adapt faster, and perform better.
Dynamics 365 finance and operations
Integrate financials into core processes and automate tasks to boost productivity and maximize financial performance.
"Since the successful implementation of our new ERP system on 2021, we have been able to significantly improve our operational processes. The digitisation of various aspects of our business has increased efficiency and drastically reduced administrative work. Our employees now have more time for complex tasks, resulting in higher productivity. The seamless integration of the system combined with the excellent support has increased our confidence in this partnership. We strongly believe that investing in this ERP system was a wise decision for our company and look forward to a continued successful collaboration with OLS."
Frequently Asked Questions
Typically involves the following steps:
- Needs Analysis and Planning: The initial step is to determine your business's requirements and clarify the purpose of the ERP system installation.
Identify which departments and processes will use ERP.
- ERP Selection: Choose the ERP software that best suits your business needs. During this phase,
evaluate different ERP providers and make a selection.
- Customization and Configuration: Customize the selected ERP software to align with your business needs.
This may involve defining specific processes and reports.
- Data Migration and Cleansing: Ensure your existing data is compatible with the new ERP system.
Data cleansing, data transfer, and alignment are critical aspects of this phase.
- Training: Provide training to users of the ERP system. Employees must learn how to use the new system effectively.
- Pilot Implementation: Test the ERP system in a pilot implementation before rolling it out across the entire organization.
This helps identify potential issues and errors.
- Full Integration: Once the pilot implementation is successful, integrate the ERP system fully across all departments of the business.
The maintenance of ERP systems should be carried out regularly to ensure the proper functioning of the systems and to implement updates.
Here is how the maintenance of ERP systems takes place:
- Routine Checks and Monitoring: Monitor the ERP system regularly and check the performance.
This helps you to detect possible problems or slowdowns in the system.
- Backup and Data Protection: Make regular backups to prevent data loss. In case of data loss, you can return the system to the latest backup.
- Tracking Updates: Keep track of your ERP provider's updates and keep the system up to date.
These updates may include security patches, bug fixes, and new features.
- Performance Improvements: Make the necessary improvements to improve the performance of the ERP system.
This may include database optimization, server upgrades, or software settings.
- User Training and Support: Provide training and support for users on a regular basis. This can help them solve problems faster
- Security Monitoring: Perform regular monitoring for system security. Make sure that the data is secure by taking advanced security measures.
- Customization According to Needs: As your business grows or changes, make the necessary customizations on the ERP system.
This may mean making it suitable for new business processes or requirements.
- Performance Evaluations: Evaluate the performance of the ERP system at certain periods and identify opportunities for improvement.